Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'll Find You My Friend




After getting back from Provo in April, I started going through my boxes of stuff that were in storage here. I’ve been repacking them and getting rid of a bunch of my stuff. In going through the boxes, I found a note that my Tribe Leader gave me when I went to Moroni’s Quest in 2005. It really touched me as I prepare for my mission. This is what it said that touched me:

There was this place called the pre-existence, where we lived with our friends so dear. A council was called and plans were made; free agency is why we’re here. Our Savior said, “Please find my lost sheep, and teach them and bring them home.” I promised my Savior I’d find them, and teach them the way to go.

My time has come to teach the gospel. There are souls out there who are gold. The gospel of Jesus Christ rolls forth and this is what they need to be told. And if your joy be great with one soul, you have taught and have brought unto me. How great will your heart be exalted, to bring many unto me.

I’ll go and find you my friend, I’ll help you. Our Savior’s plan is the way. Please accept me when I find you, and we’ll be back with Him some day. Remember the worth of souls is great in the light and the sight of God. Look and search and teach His sheep to find the Iron Rod.

I’ll find you there my friend.

I promised to find my friends and I have every intention to keep that promise. This is what I am keeping my mind on as I leave this coming week on my mission. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have one rule: Be nice! That's all :)